August 20, 2009

Vogue Living Australia: Diane Bergeron's home






From Vogue Living Australia's September/October issue: Melbourne interior designer Diane Bergeron's home. Notice the use of black and white and bold patterns in each room? Love her use of luxurious fabric on the walls- something I've always wanted to try but didn't know how to carry out. The last photo is of her inspiration board.

By the way, the same issue features the home of another talented Australian, Anna Spiro, of the fabulous blog which most of you probably know, Absolutely Beautiful Things. I'm sure her home photos will be posted far & near, so I won't post them again here, but do take a look- gorgeous!

15 comments:

Shab Mash said...

beautiful! I love all the colors and the different patterns mixed together.

Chichi and Luxe said...

fab, i love her work!

Therese said...

I adored the democratic decoration in Diane Bergeron's home: by that I mean it looks elegant and feminine, but still fabulous gender neutral and functional. And I love the boldness! The soft curtaining behind the bed is a look great. And I'm chuffed that Diane and I have the same gorgeous Royal Doulton glass chandelier in our living rooms!

Trouvais said...

Love this magazine...top of the heap these days. They are so forward and crisp.

Mimi said...

I love her studio! Such an inspiring space...Thanks!

Suitably Cool said...

The inspiration board is truly inspiring!

Jutta said...

Hi, I just found here for the first time and I think your blog is absolutely beautiful. I'll definately come back again :)

Vanilla Press said...

Beautiful.I love this home!
Jas - Ireland

sarathira sukiman said...

her usage of colour and patterns is outstanding! so beautifullllll :) oh & i just made a post about her inspiration board! isnt it magical? not everybody have the willpower to not give up halfway on such a project.

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Oh, those soaring ceilings and the vintage, industrial lighting..! I love it. Thanks for sharing!
-maria

Unknown said...

I like the black and white design being part of the design and not take over it. Actually makes the other colors seem a bit brighter.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Petit Elefant said...

those red fabric shades are so sweet. gorgeous!

Fox at bigjobsboard.com said...

Gorgeous! I like all the item with black and white combination. It's so lovely!

That's Not My Age said...

Can I live there please?
PS Love your blog

Kaylovesvintage said...

love the way she works with colors